Enjoy best of both worlds with this sweet, creamy coffee with milk tea beverage! This is a popular beverage in Hong Kong, which can be enjoyed either hot or cold!
- 4 – 6 Ceylon tea bags
- 240 ml hot water
- 240ml hot brewed coffee
- 1.5 – 2 tbsp sugar*
- 2 – 3 tbsp milk or condensed milk
- Steep the tea bags in 240ml hot water.
- In the mean time, brew the coffee.
- Combine the tea and coffee in a large measuring jug or teapot.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve well. (Omit sugar if you are using condensed milk)
- Add in milk or condensed milk and stir well.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Use 4 tea bags if you do not want a drink that’s too caffeinated. Use 5-6 tea bags if you prefer a stronger drink.
- Omit sugar if you are using condensed milk.
- Adjust sugar & condensed milk amount according to your liking.
- Makes 2 cups of coffee milk tea. Divide the ingredients by half to get 1 serving.
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: Yuan Yang Coffee Milk Tea