- 60g Digestives Biscuits or Lotus Biscoff Biscuits, Crushed
- 30g Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 120g Cream Cheese, Softened slightly
- 20g Icing Sugar
- 60ml Whipping Cream
- 25ml Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 20 – 30g Digestives Biscuits or Lotus Biscoff Biscuits, Crushed
- 4 – 5 pcs of Fresh Strawberries, Diced
- 2.5 tsp Icing Sugar
- Mix melted butter and crushed biscuits together. Place and fill into bottom of cups. You can use the end of a rolling pin to make them more compact.
- Leave to set in the fridge till ready for use.
- In a mixing bowl, add together cream cheese and icing sugar. Using a spatula, mix till well combined and smooth.
- Stir in Baileys Strawberries & Cream.
- In another bowl, whip the whipping cream on high till thickens and reaches firm or stiff peak.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture till well combined. It should look thick and smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of mixture into prepared cup, and layer with crushed biscuits and fresh strawberries before topping with another 1/4 of mixture. Repeat for the other cup.
- Chill in fridge for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight for flavors to develop.
Decorate / Topping
- Before serving, dust with icing sugar. You can also serve with some whipped cream and fresh strawberries if you prefer.
Recipe from Baileys.
You can crush the biscuits using the end of a rolling pin, or process the biscuits till fine in food processor. I left them slightly chunky for a more contrasting texture.