Boozy, delicious cup of latte with Baileys Red Velvet Cupcake liquor. Add some fun to your holiday treats with this Boozy Red Velvet Cupcake Latte!
Red Velvet Cupcake Latte
- 1/4 tsp freeze-dried instant coffee*
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 60ml hot water
- 120ml whole milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Baileys Red Velvet Cupcake*
- 100–120g dairy whipping cream
- 10–15g icing sugar
- Sprinkles, optional
- Place instant coffee, cocoa powder, sugar into your mug.
- Add in hot water. Stir well.
- Add in milk and Baileys Red Velvet Cupcake. Stir well. Taste to ensure sweetness is okay. You may add in more sugar if you prefer a sweeter latte.
- Set coffee aside. Prepare topping by beating whipping cream and icing sugar with handheld electric mixer. Beat till soft peaks form. Take note to not over-beat it.
- Add dollops of the whipped cream to the latte with a spoon. Add some sprinkles to the top and serve.
Strength of coffee may vary, depending on the type of coffee used. Check the directions for your coffee and add in suitable amount for 60ml of water. Do not use 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 instant coffee.
If you do not take alcohol very well, reduce Baileys Red Velvet Cupcake to 1 tbsp.
The topping is optional, though it does make the latte more delicious! If you do not want to whip the cream from scratch, you can always get ready-made whipped cream spray.
If you prefer a cold beverage, after topped with whipped cream, place the beverage in the fridge to chill. Add sprinkles just before serving.
- Category: Beverage