Simple and delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Easy one-bowl recipe, featuring thick and chewy peanut butter cookies, made with natural peanut butter and other simple ingredients!
- 240g Fix & Fogg natural peanut butter (smooth / crunchy)
- 220g caster sugar
- 90ml milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 120g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 150g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Line baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter and sugar. Whisk till creamy and thick.
- Stir in milk and vanilla. Add flour and baking soda. Fold to combine well. Just before dough comes together (with just some traces of white flour left), add in chocolate chips. Fold well.
- Scoop dough out in about 1.5 tbsp size. Roll into balls. Place the balls of dough on a baking sheet (leave spaces apart between each cookie). Flatten each cookie dough slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 175C for 11 – 15 minutes. I baked for about 13 mins with slightly crispy edges and chewy center. Once baked, let cool on wire rack. Transfer cookies after a few mins to cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
You can use either smooth or crunchy natural peanut butter. I used the smooth (creamy) one here.
- Category: Cookie
- Method: Mixing