Soft pull apart bread that is full of warm cinnamon aroma!
- 220 g bread flour
- 30 g wholemeal flour
- 2 g salt
- 22 g sugar
- 1 g cinnamon powder
- 2 g instant yeast
- 100 g cold milk
- 70 g cold water
- 15 g chilled butter
- Combine all ingredients in the bread pan. Select Bread Dough mode (Panasonic SD-P104 Mode 9: kneading + first proof). If you do not have a bread machine, simply mix all ingredients except butter together. When it’s mixed to a smooth dough, add in butter and knead till window pane stage. Let proof till double in size, usually about 45-60 mins.
- Divide dough into 8 portions. Roll into rounds and rest for 10 mins.
- Take the dough and punch out air. You can also add in fillings at this stage, eg dark or milk chocolate chips, or jam. Roll into rounds again. Place into muffin pan. Cover lightly with cling wrap or clean damp towel. Proof again until the dough double in size (about 45-60 min).
- Bake in preheated oven at 170C for 15-20mins. Remove from oven once baked and cool on wire rack completely.
Recipe from Allie’s Private Paradise. You can also bake the buns in 6″ or 7″ square pan (9 buns).
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack