Crunchy chocolate chip cookies filled with melty chocolate chips. Definitely worth the calories!
- 200 g plain flour + 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 g unsalted butter, softened slightly at room temp
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g chopped nuts + 50g chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk softened butter with sugar till pale and fluffy using handheld mixer or whisk.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract in 2 batches. Continue whisking till well combined.
- Fold in the flour mixture with a spatula. Gently fold in till no trace of flour left.
- Add in nuts and chocolate chips. Mix till well distributed.
- Cling wrap cookie dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 min or a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 170 deg C fan forced. Line a baking tray. Use 2 small teaspoons to scoop dough onto tray (about 1.5 tsp size dough).
- Leave some space in between the cookies. You can also place more some chocolate chips on the top of the dough if preferred. Bake at 170 deg C fan forced for 20 min till golden brown and edges darkened. Cookies will be soft freshly baked but harden as it cools. Cool completely before storing in air-tight container.
Recipe adapted From: OLadyBakes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Cookie, Snack