This air fry salmon steak with Cajun spice is a super easy-to-make dish using the air fryer!
Recently I fell in love with using the air fryer to prepare meals, since the baby is more aware of distance and proximity, she would cry out loud if she doesn’t see me in sight. So I can hardly cook for dinner without planning well in advance.
Which is also the reason I find the air fryer to be really helpful and useful!
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
Of course, cooking at high temperature is not so good – but I suppose striking a balance would be helpful too 🙂
Here, I sent everything into the air fryer – salmon, carrots, asparagus, mushroom, potato. I boiled the hard-boiled egg in advance, and it was pretty easy and quick. My air fryer is not the super big sized one, so I separated into 2 batches to cook.
MORE YUMMY MEAL IDEAS:
Air Fry Cajun Salmon 气炸锅三文鱼料理
- Salmon fillet
- Swiss brown mushrooms quartered
- 1/2 carrot sliced or chopped
- A handful of asparagus
- Red potato cut and soaked in water for 10 mins
- Hard-boiled egg optional
- Cajun spice
- Wash and pat dry the salmon fillet. Sprinkle cajun spices on both sides of the salmon fillet. Rub well. Sprinkle some oil (about 1 tsp) on both sides as well. Drain potato and pat dry. Sprinkle oil and black pepper. Toss.
- Preheat air fryer to 180C for 3 mins.
- Place the salmon skin down on the grill pan, with the cut vegetables and potato around the sides. Air fry for about 7-10 mins, depending on size of salmon. However, do check the salmon at about 5 min mark. If it's well-cooked by 5 mins, you can proceed to next step.
- Set air fryer to 200C and air fry for about 2-3 mins to make the salmon brown and slightly crispy.
- Remove from air fryer and serve.
You can also serve the air fried salmon together with rice or spaghetti, instead of the fries. Enjoy!