For a great and fun-filled Saturday, gather your family and friends at Fort Canning Park tomorrow (4 Mar 17)!
Look forward to a wide range of exciting (and free!) activities, such as art exhibitions, guided tours and cooking demos. Other than at the Fort Canning Park, there will be other fun-filled activities at Dhoby Ghaut Green and the Istana Park as well!
I am also feeling excited for the movie under the stars in the evening, screening our local movie “Forever Fever” at the Lawn @ The Foothills Fort Canning Park, which is just opposite the Liang Court.
The event will kick-start to great weekend from 8.30am, which includes programmes on body & wellness, tours, cooking and cake frosting demo!
For the foodies, you might be interested in:
– Cooking with Spices demo by Lewin Terrace
– Sushi art and mixology demo by Fort by Maison Ikkoku, and
– Cake frosting demo by Fabulous Baker Boy (and get to purchase tea sized cakes at special prices!)
For families, you would be happy to know:
– All-day bouncy castle at the Lawn @ The Foothills Fort Canning Park (opposite Liang Court),
– Live music performances from 4.30pm onwards, and
– Free game activities will also be available from 5.30pm onwards
– Movie under the stars at 7.30pm, and get to win dining gift cards by Chope for new registration.
For more information, please refer to NParks website. Terms and conditions may apply for some activities.