These easy fluffy pancakes are my favourite! I often serve the pancakes for breakfast when I have extra time on weekend mornings.
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
But I guess I need more practice with the pan! Please don’t mind the ugly photos! I will try to take new photos of these when I perfect them ;p
In case you have missed the first time I posted these fluffy pancakes in mini size (click on the link to see the tbsp size pancakes), they are really light and fluffy. My kids love these pancakes a lot!
>> MORE BREAKFAST IDEAS:
These easy-to-make and fluffy pancakes should make it to our breakfast menu everyday!
- 150 g plain flour + 1.5 tsp baking powder*
- 40 g sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 110 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, (optional)
- 1.5 tsp water*
- Place flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into mixing bowl. Whisk to mix well.
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl. Add in milk, egg, oil. Mix to just combine.
- Add in 1.5 tsp of water and mix to combine. Take note not to overmix the batter.
- Heat up non-stick pan over low heat. Ladle in batter. You can use tbsp size for toddlers, or if you wish to have mini pancakes (see my mini pancakes here). Cook till batter bubbles on surface and looks relatively set. Flip over and cook for further 1 min.
- Best to serve warm, with maple syrup and fresh fruits.
I am using demerara sugar, as it has some nutritional values, compared to refined sugar. If you wish to have sweeter pancakes, use sugar up to 50g.
The plain flour + baking powder can be replaced with 150g self-raising flour.
For the water to be added at the end, you can add up to 3 tsp of water. However, I would recommend you to try 1.5 tsp first, and then adjust the water according to your preference the next time.
Recipe Adapted from NasiLemakLover.
- Category: Breakfast, Pancakes