Yorkshire puddings originated from the UK. The puddings are made from a simple batter, and usually served with beef and gravy, during lunches or dinners.
Having a baby + a toddler means it’s quite difficult for me to really keep up with meal times, housework, and (arghs) all the mummy stuff. Hahaha!
The past week had me struggling to put meals on the table. Dinners can be a challenge these days, as I struggle to do my work + care for the baby. So this quick Yorkshire pudding recipe is the perfect recipe for breakfast on busy days! I wonder if I would be able to find even simpler and faster recipe than this lol.
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
It’s supposed to be baked tall, which you can do in a regular muffin pan!
Mine is slightly shorter, as I poured in lesser batter this time. I find that it tastes like a (salty) pancake/chewy bread, which is quite good for breakfast as well! So instead of gravy, I paired it with maple syrup and some fresh fruits. Yummy!
>> MORE BREAKFAST IDEAS:
Easy Yorkshire Pudding 约克夏布丁
- 120 g eggs (about 2 eggs)
- 100 g plain flour + 20g Prima superfine wholegrain flour or 120g plain flour
- 100 g milk
- Place egg and milk into a medium sized mixing bowl, and whisk well.
- Sift in flour in 2 batches and whisk to mix well.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grease your muffin pan well, with butter or oil. Pour in batter till half filled.
- Bake in preheated oven 200C for about 20mins, or till golden brown.