Cranberry bread bites! It’s like cranberry bread made into handy size for toddlers!
I love this idea over at Vionna’s Instagram, and I thought they looked really cute. I made a batch of these and my toddler loves them!
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
(P.S.) Giveaway has closed!
This is a straight dough method, so you know that it is really easy. Just try to roll the dough into a squarish or rectangular shape, if you are quite obsessed with uniformly looking bread (ME, lol). My cranberry bread bites don’t look neatly cut because I didn’t have time to roll and cut them out properly.
Okay, I love that these little bread bites fit well into the toddler’s hands! It seems to encourage her to eat more, since it feels smaller in size! Haha!!
>> MORE TODDLER RECIPES:
Cranberry Bread Bites 一口蔓越莓小面包
- 200 g bread flour
- 10 g cake or top flour
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese powder
- 80 g milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp condensed milk*
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 15 g sugar
- 2 g salt
- 2.5 g yeast
- 30 g unsalted butter
- Dried cranberries, cut if you prefer
- Place all ingredients into bread machine bread pan. I am using Panasonic SD-P104, Mode 9 Bread Dough. This includes kneading + first proof.
- If you are using mixer, mix all ingredients together (except butter and cranberries), and as it comes together into a dough, add in butter. Knead for 10 mins before adding in cranberries. Continue till dough becomes elastic ball of dough (window pane). Proof for about 1 hour till it doubles.
- Remove dough to punch out air. Rest for 15 mins.
- Roll out the dough into rectangular shape, about 0.5 to 1cm in thickness. Using your dough scrapper, cut the dough into individual smaller rectangular dough. Place onto lined baking tray. Mist some water on the dough.
- 2nd proof for about 45 min to 1 hour. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for about 12-15 mins, or till surface of bread bites brown. This might depend on the size of your bread as well.
- Cool completely on wire rack before storing in air tight container.
And now, if you’d noticed, I have finally redirected the blog to a domain of my own, and reorganised part of my blog’s layout.
I have been considering to do this for the longest time, and I am glad that I have finally done it! It has really been a while blogging, and it’s always a struggle for me to share about my life and bakes, while trying to stay low profile. Lol, like such an oxymoron situtation!
So anyway! To celebrate this move, I am hosting this giveaway until this Friday (3 Feb, 1200AM). A winner will be drawn and announced on Friday evening. The baking set will be delivered to your preferred address in Singapore 🙂
So yay! Follow through below steps to stand a chance of winning the set! (P.S.: Be sure to subscribe to my mailing list to receive timely update on posts!)
Terms & Conditions: 1 winner will be drawn on Friday evening, and announced on my Facebook page. You will need a valid Singapore address for item to be sent to. If winner does not respond with a valid address within 24 hours, a next winner will be picked. Delivery date and time to be arranged to both parties’ convenience. Delivery will be made via courier. Random draw result will be final.