Cranberry bread bites! It’s like cranberry bread made into handy size for toddlers!
I love this idea over at Vionna’s Instagram, and I thought they looked really cute. I made a batch of these and my toddler loves them!
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
(P.S.) Giveaway has closed!
This is a straight dough method, so you know that it is really easy. Just try to roll the dough into a squarish or rectangular shape, if you are quite obsessed with uniformly looking bread (ME, lol). My cranberry bread bites don’t look neatly cut because I didn’t have time to roll and cut them out properly.
Okay, I love that these little bread bites fit well into the toddler’s hands! It seems to encourage her to eat more, since it feels smaller in size! Haha!!
>> MORE TODDLER RECIPES:
Cranberry Bread Bites 一口蔓越莓小面包
- 200 g bread flour
- 10 g cake or top flour
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese powder
- 80 g milk chilled
- 1 egg chilled
- 1/2 tbsp condensed milk*
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 15 g sugar
- 2 g salt
- 2.5 g yeast
- 30 g unsalted butter chilled
- Dried cranberries
- Place all ingredients into bread machine bread pan. I am using Panasonic SD-P104, Mode 9 Bread Dough. This includes kneading + first proof.
- If you are using mixer, mix all ingredients together (except butter and cranberries), and as it comes together into a dough, add in butter. Knead for 10 mins before adding in cranberries. Continue till dough becomes elastic ball of dough (window pane). Proof for about 1 hour till it doubles.
- Remove dough to punch out air. Rest for 15 mins.
- Roll out the dough into rectangular shape, about 0.5 to 1cm in thickness. Using your dough scrapper, cut the dough into individual smaller rectangular dough. Place onto lined baking tray.
- 2nd proof for about 45 min to 1 hour. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for about 12-15 mins, or till surface of bread bites brown. This might depend on the size of your bread as well.
- Cool completely on wire rack before storing in air tight container.
And now, if you’d noticed, I have finally redirected the blog to a domain of my own, and reorganised part of my blog’s layout.
I have been considering to do this for the longest time, and I am glad that I have finally done it! It has really been a while blogging, and it’s always a struggle for me to share about my life and bakes, while trying to stay low profile. Lol, like such an oxymoron situtation!
So anyway! To celebrate this move, I am hosting this giveaway until this Friday (3 Feb, 1200AM). A winner will be drawn and announced on Friday evening. The baking set will be delivered to your preferred address in Singapore 🙂
So yay! Follow through below steps to stand a chance of winning the set! (P.S.: Be sure to subscribe to my mailing list to receive timely update on posts!)
Terms & Conditions: 1 winner will be drawn on Friday evening, and announced on my Facebook page. You will need a valid Singapore address for item to be sent to. If winner does not respond with a valid address within 24 hours, a next winner will be picked. Delivery date and time to be arranged to both parties’ convenience. Delivery will be made via courier. Random draw result will be final.