Do you love mascarpone cheese?
The other day, I wanted to finish up some leftover mascarpone cheese. So I tried out this loaf bread, which had been on my KIV list for a quite a while.
This is a rich, soft loaf bread, with a slight milky taste to it. However, it seems to be a little “oilier” compared to other bread loaves that I have done.
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
Mascarpone cheese is a type of soft Italian cheese, where most of us would commonly use it to make Tiramisu. This cheese has a mild milky sweet,tangy taste.
So I can imagine how soft and rich this loaf of mascarpone bread would be!
>> MORE BREAD LOAF RECIPES:
This is an easy, straight forward method. My daughter loves the texture and taste of this bread! Toddler approved!
Mascarpone Loaf Bread
- 280 g bread flour
- 20 g plain flour
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 egg (about 50g, without shell)
- 80 g water
- 4 g salt
- 35 g sugar*
- 4 g yeast
- 30 g butter
- Place all ingredients into the bread pan and start dough cycle. I am using Panasonic SD-P104, Mode 9, Bread Dough. This includes kneading and first proof. If you are using mixer, you can mix all ingredients together (except butter), and as it comes into a dough, add in the butter. Knead into an elastic ball of dough. Proof until dough doubles in size, about 45mins to 1 hour.
- Bring dough out of bread machine. Slightly shape into round dough, let rest for 15 mins, covered.
- Punch out air from dough, divide into 3. Roll out the dough using rolling pin, then swiss roll it up. Place into bread tin. Repeat for remaining dough, until done.
- Proof for 2nd time, about 45mins to 1 hour. The dough should reach about 90% of the bread tin.
- Bake in preheated oven of 180C, middle rack, for 18-20 mins. Once baked, remove bread to cool on wire rack. You can brush on some butter on the surface of the loaf bread while it is still warm. Let cool completely before storing in air tight container or slicing.