Have you tried any type of vegan cake before?
This vegan chocolate cake is moist and fudgey – even without milk and eggs! Best of all, you don’t need your mixer for this recipe. Just weigh, mix, and bake! Easy easy!
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
The recipe for this cake is like the crazy / wacky cake, which may originate from the WW-II days where milk and eggs were scarce. The vinegar and baking soda acts as the rising agent to make the cake fluffy and soft.
>> MORE MINI CAKE RECIPES:
Mini Vegan Chocolate Cake 简易巧克力小蛋糕
- 94 g flour
- 70 g sugar*
- 2.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 120 ml water
- 60 ml oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
- Pour the wet ingredients from (2) into the dry ingredients. Whisk together till just combined. Take note not to over mix.
- Scoop the batter into your mini cake mold, filling about 3/4 full. Bake in preheated oven 170C for 20 mins.
- Remove pan from oven and cool for a few mins before unmolding. Cool completely on wire rack before storing in air tight container.
I find this cake easy to prepare, especially when you are tight for time in preparing breakfast or snack. Do note that I recommend chocolate/cocoa powder only for older tots 😉