Have you tried to use rice or glutinous rice flour in bread making?
This loaf of bread has airy crumbs that gives way to a soft and chewy bite. It can be considered as a lighter variation of the usual white bread that we always eat.
My toddler and I kind of enjoyed this texture!
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
If you love fluffy bread with slight chew to it, you should try this bread! Otherwise, for another easy and beginner bread recipe, you can try the Wu Pao Chun champion toast.
>> MORE LOAF BREAD RECIPES:
- Purple Sweet Potato Milk Loaf (Bread Machine)
- Giraffe Print Loaf Bread
- Catherine Atkinson’s Buttery Brioche
Rice Flour Bread Loaf 在来米粉吐司
- 233 g bread flour
- 17 g rice flour
- 13 g milk
- 164 g water
- 20 g sugar
- 3 g salt
- 3 g yeast
- 6 g butter
- 7 g oil
- Place ingredients into bread pan and the yeast into yeast compartment. I am using Panasonic SD-P104, so I used Mode 9 for kneading into bread dough and 1st proof. The cycle will take about 1 hour, and I usually leave the dough in the machine for additional 15 mins.
- Remove dough from machine. Punch out air and divide into 2 balls of dough. Let rest for 15 mins.
- Take 1 dough and roll into a square shape. Fold the dough inwards from the right, and then the left, to form 1 slim rectangular shape. Using your rolling pin, roll and flatten the dough.
- Swiss roll the long dough up. Pinch to seal the edges. Place into bread tin. Repeat for the other dough.
- Let the bread dough proof again for about 45 mins. The dough should then reach about 2-2.5cm from the top of the bread tin.
- Once bread has finished proofing, bake in preheated oven of 180C for about 30-35 mins.
- Cool completely before storing in air tight container.