Have you tried vegan recipes before?
It’s not easy to find nice vegan chocolate chip cookie recipes. The other day I came across the recipe on Nakula‘s instagram post, so I thought why not just try it out. You don’t need the mixer for this easy mix cookie recipe!
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
Great for busy mums like me haha!
I like the texture of these cookies – slightly crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. The cookies would be soft after you’ve baked them, and turns crunchy upon cooling.
It does taste a little different from the usual chocolate chip cookies that we eat, but it’s not too bad since it’s really easy to make!
>> MORE COOKIE RECIPES:
(Almost Vegan) Chocolate Chip Cookies 椰油巧克力豆曲奇
- 50 g coconut oil
- 70 g coconut or brown sugar
- 30 g milk, or replace with oat/almond milk to make it vegan
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 125 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 85 g chocolate chips
- - Raisins / Dried cranberries / Diced dried fruits
- - Oats
- - Coconut flakes / dessicated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk coconut oil and sugar together. Add in the milk and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, mix together plain flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, brewer's yeast (or cocoa powder).
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and any other add-ins.
- Drop the dough by teaspoons onto lined baking tray. (You might need to press the dough against the sides of the mixing bowl to "compress" the dough)
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 mins. Cool the cookies on cooling rack completely, before storing in air tight container.