These crispy waffles are made in my new Hello Kitty waffle pan!
These waffles do make a quick breakfast, which are great for me if I have busy nights.
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
Still need to figure out how to better use the pan! Hahaha 🙂
>> MORE EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES:
Crispy Hello Kitty Waffles 简易松脆华夫饼
- 125 g plain flour
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 240 ml milk
- Place the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine well.
- Beat eggs with a fork. Add in milk and melted butter. Mix well.
- Heat up your waffle maker or waffle pan over the stove. I brushed some oil on my waffle pan and heated both sides on the stove for 2 mins each.
- Add the egg mixture to dry ingredients. Whisk well.
- Pour the batter into waffle maker or pan and cook till ready. After pouring in the batter, I lock my waffle pan and flip over, cook for 3 mins. Then flip over and cook for 3 mins on the other side.
- Serve immediately with fruits, chocolate sauce, jam, honey or maple syrup on the side.
TRIED THIS RECIPE? LEAVING A RATING OR ANY COMMENT BELOW! CHECK OUT MY RECIPE INDEX FOR MORE RECIPES!