Note: This post may contain affiliate links – I may earn a small commission if you purchase through the links, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products and brands that I trust and/or use. Thanks for your help in supporting my blog!
This coconut flour banana bread is super moist and tender, carrying with it a nice coconutty flavor! I find it great for breakfast or tea, nice to go along with a cup of strong tea!
Have you tried baking with coconut flour for paleo treats before?
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
Coconut flour is very different from the usual wheat flour that we use. It is made from ground coconut flesh, and is high in fiber – great for filling up the tummies 🙂
You’d find coconut flour in most paleo recipes, where we use the coconut flour to replace wheat flour, so that we can cut out carbs (wheat flour) from the recipe.
For recipes using coconut flour as the main ingredient, there is usually a very high ratio of wet ingredients, especially the eggs.
Paleo Coconut Flour Banana Bread 椰子粉香蕉蛋糕
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 120 g banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 40 ml extra virgin coconut oil
- 28 g coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 chopped walnuts
- Some whole walnuts
- Grease and line your loaf pan. Set aside. Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, vanilla and coconut oil till well combined.
- Sift in the coconut flour, salt, baking soda. Stir till no trace of lumps remain.
- Add in the mashed banana and fold into the batter till well mixed. Add in chopped walnuts and give it a quick stir.
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin. Place whole walnuts on the surface of the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 mins, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.