Are you a coffee mum too?! Haha! I love coffee, and especially more after…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Soft and moist fresh blueberry yogurt muffins that are easy to make, with simple one-bowl mix method!
These days I realise that I don’t really have the “energy” to stay in the kitchen to prepare for dinner and breakfast, as I am going into my 3rd trimester soon.
Sometimes I do wonder if that’s because of the lack-of exercise lol.
So anyway, I feel really thankful for quick recipes like muffins or yogurt loaf cakes – just mix dry and wet ingredients together and bake! No need for mixer!
How Do The Muffins Taste Like?
The muffins are quite soft and moist – probably from the yogurt!
I find the texture for this muffin a little denser than the passion fruit muffins I made some time ago. However I still find it quite a yummy choice for breakfast!
I added some chopped almonds on top for a texture contrast and some crunch. You can skip it if you do not like almonds.
Blueberry Yogurt Muffins – Recipe from 一口吃甜點：卡爾西一個人的廚藝訓練班
(Makes 6 Muffins)
– 130g plain flour
– 50g caster sugar
– 3/4 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 1/8 tsp salt
– 1 egg, room temperature
– 130g natural unsweetened yogurt
– 40g oil
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 130g blueberries
– Diced almonds, for sprinkling
1. Add the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt) into a big bowl. Mix well with a spatula.
2. In another bowl, add the egg, yogurt, oil and vanilla. Whisk to combine well.
3. Make a well in the bowl of dry ingredients. Add in the combined wet ingredients. Mix with a spatula. Ensure that you don’t overmix – just mix till there are no traces of white flour.
4. Add about 2/3 of the blueberries into the batter. Mix using the spatula, in about 4 or 5 strokes.
5. Spoon the batter into lined muffin tray or cupcake liners. Add reserved 1/3 of the blueberries onto the surface of the batter, then sprinkled with the diced almond.
6. Bake in preheated oven 200C, for about 15-20 mins. The surface should be lightly browned, with a skewer inserted comes out clean
7. Cool completely before storing in air-tight container, or serve slightly warm.
QUESTIONS/FEEDBACK ABOUT THE RECIPE? FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW. CHECK OUT MY RECIPE INDEX FOR MORE RECIPES!