Other than the microwave function, the Panasonic oven that we received also has Oven function…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Potatoes are one of my favourite food!
I always used them in curries, stews, or simple Chinese stir fries. So a few days ago, I bought a bag of those, and wondered what else I could make with them.
So I suddenly thought of potato wedges, which I hadn’t eaten for quite a while!
This recipe is very easy to make. You simple need to cut the potatoes, pat dry, season it, and pop it into the oven. They are not as crispy as fried ones – perhaps next time I can consider sprinkling it with some flour and air fry it hehehe 🙂
Oven Baked Potato Wedges
Serves 2 adults
– 3 Potatoes, peeled/unpeeled and cut into wedges
– 1 tsp oil
– Salt, to taste
– Black Pepper, Parsley Flakes, or any other seasoning that you want
(Eg. Cajun, Paprika, Garlic Powder)
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Preheat oven to 220C.
2. Pat dry the potato wedges and place them into a medium sized bowl. Drizzle in the oil, salt, black pepper and other seasoning. Toss the wedges to mix well.
3. Line the wedges in single layer on the lined baking tray. Sprinkle extra seasoning if you wish.
4. Bake in the preheated oven at 220C for 20-25 min, or until crispy and golden brown.
5. Serve warm, with ketchup or chilli sauce, or other dipping sauce that you prefer.