This coconut passion fruit sponge cake was tweaked from one of my favourite sponge…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
I made these popsicles a couple days ago, when the little one was down with a fever.
This Zoku popsicle mold is smaller than the usual popsicle, and I find it better for toddlers. However I am still on the lookout for even smaller ones! Hehe..
I like to get this UFC coconut water from the supermarket occasionally for the hubby to drink, especially during hot days. This brand of coconut water is 100% coconut water, no additives and not from concentrate.
I think I used slightly less than 1/2 of the smaller carton of the coconut water. I didn’t measure and just poured out from the carton itself. The rest was finished by the husband lol!
Coconut Water Fruit Popsicle
Makes 6 Zoku Pops
– 1/2 carton of UFC coconut water (small packaging)
– Sliced fruits of your choice (Eg. Strawberries, Kiwi fruit, Blueberries, Raspberries, etc)
1. Placed sliced fruits into popsicle mold, filling to about 3/4 of each mold.
2. Pour coconut water to fill the mold till fill line.
3. Set in freezer for about 6-8 hours, better overnight.