A simple taste of nostalgia! A pot of easy-to-cook shredded chicken porridge which is great…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Yay! We bought the air fryer yesterday, right after the little one’s vaccination hehe 🙂
We are really happy with the machine, and I made some lemongrass drumlets for lunch earlier. The hubby and the little one likes it a lot!
Air-Fried Lemongrass Chicken Drumlets
– 6 to 8 drumlets
– 1 tbsp fish sauce
– 1 tbsp light soy sauce
– 1/2 tbsp water
– 5 cloves garlic
– 1 knob ginger, 2 to 3 inches
– 1 stalk lemongrass (white portion only), chopped finely
1. Wash and pat dry drumlets. Remove excess fats if necessary.
2. Grate ginger and garlic together. Alternatively, place garlic, ginger and lemongrass into food processor to get a paste.
3. Combine all ingredients, except cornflour, in a medium bowl. Cover drumlets with the marinate sauce. Cover and marinate for at least 30 mins.
4. When ready to air fry, dust drumlets in cornflour. Drizzle some oil on the drumlets (about 1/2 to 1 tsp). Place into the grill pan.
5. Preheat the air fryer at 180 deg for 3 mins. Air fry at 180 deg for 15 – 18 mins, or till golden brown and crispy. Turn the drumlets after 10 mins to ensure even bake.
**If you are serving this dish for your little one, you might want to reduce fish sauce to 1/2 tbsp, as this dish turns out super delicious for adults, but might be a little salty for younger ones 🙂