Simple and easy mix-and-bake orange nutella muffins, with light and moist crumbs. Topped with Nutella…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Buttery and fluffy muffins with Nutella!
Nutella Muffins (Recipe Adapted from Cuisine Paradise)
Makes 6 Regular Mufins
– 100g Plain Flour
– 70g Unsalted Butter, softened
– 70g Caster Sugar
– 2 Large Eggs, 60g each
– 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
– 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
– 1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips *I omitted
– Pinch of Salt
– 6 tsp Nutella Spread
1. In your mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add in the egg one at a time and beat till well mixed.
3. Add in vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until it is mixed well. Mix in the chocolate chips as well (I omitted choc chips).
4. Fill each muffin case with the batter, 3/4 for nice domes.
5. Drop a tsp of Nutella on top of the batter. Swirl using a toothpick and bake in preheated oven 180C for about 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.