It has been quite a rough week :( Work, home chores, and baby's down with…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Easy French toast recipe for one!
I love making french toast! But I always ended up with lots of leftover egg mixture. So I am quite happy to have found a recipe for one serving! I guess that’s just by reducing the milk ;p
Easy French Toast for One (Recipe Adapted from OneLittleProject)
– 1 egg
– 1 slice of bread (I used 2 slices)
– 2 tbsp of milk
– Optional, tsp sugar and 1/8 tsp of cinnamon (I used only a dash of cinnamon)
– 1 tsp of butter (I used oil)
1. Combine the egg, milk, sugar and cinnamon in a measuring cup.
2. Pour about 1/2 of the egg mixture onto a plate. (If you are using 2 slices of bread, use less of the mixture)
3. Place the bread onto the plate. Pour more egg mixture onto the bread.
4. Heat up the frying pan with oil. Place bread onto the pan.
5. Cook for about 3-5 mins and flip!
6. Dish up and serve. Sprinkle some icing sugar and cinnamon, and serve together with maple syrup if you wish 😉