Other than making bread, the Panasonic Bread Maker SD-P104 is able to help us in pizza making as well!
The bread maker is versatile such as being able to make bread, pizza base, dumpling skin (yes to homemade dumpling soup!) and even cake!
Last weekend, we tried making pizza on our own. And it’s easy – without mixing and kneading on your own. Hubby and I even went out to the supermarket to get the ham and pineapple while the bread maker was at work!
Super time saving 🙂
– 280g bread flour
– 15g butter
– 1 tbsp sugar
– 1 tbsp milk powder
– 1 tsp salt
– 190ml cold water
– 1 tsp instant yeast
– Shredded ham (I used 1 packet)
– 1 Canned pineapple (Or you could use fresh sweet pineapple)
– 200g Grated Mozzarella Cheese (I used sliced because that was what I had in the fridge haha)
– 4 tbsp Ketchup or Pasta Tomato Paste
– Red pepper flakes
1. Place pizza dough ingredients (A), except yeast, into bread pan. Put yeast in the dispenser.
2. Select pizza dough Menu 10. Press start. Timer will display 45 mins.
3. Press stop when you hear the beep sound.
4. Divide dough into 3 pieces for thinner crust; if not divide dough into 2 pieces. Shape them into balls.
5. Cover with towel. Allow dough to rest for 10-20 mins.
6. Place dough on baking paper and flatten into circle or rectangle. I shape into rectangle so it can fit into the baking pan better.
7. Make holes on dough using a fork. Allow to rest for 20 mins.
8. Preheat oven at 200C. Bake for 10 mins.
9. Remove pan from oven and flip dough over. Place toppings (B) on dough and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
10. Bake at preheated oven (200C) for 8-10 mins.
If you have enjoyed reading this entry, do vote for me in the Best Cooking Blog, and stand to win attractive prizes for yourself. Today is the last day already (till 3pm)! Thank you 🙂