Do you love chocolate chip cookies? Crunchy or chewy ones? 🙂
My husband super love the Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. Since he had some cravings for the cookies a while back, he asked if I knew how to make them.
So here are the almost Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies from Rasa Malaysia.
若想阅读中文版本，请在网页的右边 “Google Translate” 点击选择 中文简体 (Chinese Simplified）或 繁体 (Chinese Traditional) 翻译。可能食谱读起来会怪怪的，所以如果有疑问都可以问哦！
Expect crunchy chocolate chip cookies, which are great for cookie and chocolate chip lovers! It’s not really that Famous Amos, but it’s really a great cookie recipe!
Try them yourself! 🙂
(Almost) Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 250 g butter
- 120 g granulated sugar + 100 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 320 g plain flour
- 80 g cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, optional
- 100 g diced almond
- 250 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch and baking soda in a small bowl. Whisk to combine well.
- Whisk butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy and light.
- Add in the eggs and whisk well. Mix in the flour mixture in 2 batches using a spatula. Stir in chocolate chips and diced almond.
- Drop by rounded tsp onto a baking sheet or parchment paper. Bake for about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks before serving.