Seems like I have been making bread these days, but it’s the easiest thing for me to bake for breakfast!
This honey loaf bread is really soft and fluffy! You can also make it in the bread machine, but I find that the bread will be softer if I shape it manually. So, if you can, try shaping manually too!
1. Place all ingredients into bread pan. I am using Panasonic SD-P104, Menu 9. It includes kneading and 1st proof.
2. After first proof is done, remove dough from bread pan. Rest for 10 mins. Punch out air from dough, and swiss roll the dough up.
3. Place into bread tin and proof again for about 45-60 mins.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180C, centre rack, for about 20-25 mins.
5. Remove bread from bread tin, and cool completely on wire rack before storing in air tight container.