Opps! It has been a while since I last blogged. So much for my blog resolution for year 2016, lol!
I had been feeling exhausted recently, and so took the time to rest well during the Chinese New Year period. And it felt great!
A few days ago, I made green curry for my lunch since it was raining heavily, and I didn’t want to go out to grab lunch.
I always love making curries, laksa and tom yum soup using the Dancing Chef paste, as they do not contain MSG or artificial flavorings, and it makes cooking really simple!
As I had been having curry and laksa takeaways, I decided to use fresh milk instead of coconut milk for healthier choice haha!
It does taste less lemak, but it is good enough for me!
Thai Green Curry (Serves One)
– 1/2 packet of Dancing Chef Thai Green Curry
– 200g Chicken
– Assorted Vegetables, (eg. carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, long bean, baby corn) chopped
– 70g Coconut Milk (or substitute with 30ml to 50ml Fresh Milk)
– 30ml to 50ml Water
– 2 pcs Kaffir Lime Leaves
– Sliced Chili
1. Add water and curry paste to a sauce pan or pot. Bring to boil.
2. Add in assorted chopped vegetables, chicken and lime leaves.
3. Simmer till chicken is cooked through and tender.
4. Add coconut milk or fresh milk just before serving.