After the easy french toast for one, I am really glad to have found a pancake recipe for one!
Hubby commented that the pancakes are soft and yummy – he thought I bought these hahaha 🙂
And the mooncake – hubby was clearing our stash of mooncakes lol.
Pancake for One (Recipe Adapted from Love Swah)
Makes about 5 Pancakes 10cm each
– ¼ cup plain flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tbsp caster sugar
– 1 tbsp oil
– ¼ cup milk
– 1 egg
– Maple Syrup / Jam
1. Sift dry ingredients into a jug and mix.
2. In a separate bowl (I just use a mug), whisk together the egg, milk and oil until combined.
3. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined.
4. Lightly grease a non-stick fry pan and heat to a medium temperature. Making this mixture in a jug will make it easier to portion out the batter – make this to your preferred size.
5. Cook until bubbles form on surface, flip and cook the other side until lightly browned. Serve either with a garnish of extra berries and drizzle of maple syrup.